Monday, August 18, 2008

LEE CHONG WEI@OLYMPIC 2008, BEIJING

Olympic start in Beijing few weeks ago, and the opening happen to held during our midterm break,Fortunately, I watch it.

It is fantastic, but honestly, I feel lack of something, short of something…

I don’t know, maybe is the climax or what..

The visual is perfect, but maybe is not live, the audio…

But, is great



I like to watch sports, pressing astro channel 8XX up and down, watching swimming, gymnastic, weight lifting, basketball…

Is entertaining, but I am not eager to chase any particular game, maybe at the time I watch, is all preminary round.

Then my school starts, and Olympic game is just a part of conversation instead of game watching.

I don’t have astro, don’t have tv, and I don’t like to watch program when I can watch only ‘sometimes’.

Maybe is my character, I just don’t want things that I cannot own completely.

So, I rather not watch at all.



My housemate happen to irritates me with his eager-ism, enthusiasm, passionate or whatever~

BY! Using streaming, and the streaming strength is as powerful as bit comet, make you (not watching), feel the power of Olympic, cuz you cannot online already.

As the internet strength is unpredictable sometimes, and for the semi-game of Malaysia badminton, my housemate and aj gather and went to Emily place to watch tv.

And I am dig from bed, and ask not to be lazy, please go to school by aj, and I am suppose to pay the bills, collect book from XX for him as he went to watch the play~

Then some conflict kinda happen there, Emily is NA, and so aj contact kiki to get into the house.

In the house while they are watching, kiki leave the house to kl, and left the house key with aj and housemate.


Emily then return and realize, oh~! Why are you people here! Got shock, and housemate them showing off their appearance of surprise..

Emily got angry as they intrude her house without informing, the one who entertain them (kiki), is already NA, and they have the key! Emily feel like her privacy being evade!

Her anger that kiki’s bf have the housekey got exaggerate and transfer into housemates, and feel why everyone have the house key and can access the house?

As the game tense up, housemate shouting, screaming…in the same time, tense up Emily too.




Well, I tried to be the middle man to solve things for both parties after that, and…

I feel they are firing on me, fine! I quit!

You both just break up!

(Well, I guess things solve by itself at the end)



And, so, I hate LeeCHONGWEI, and Malaysia badminton.



Until leeCHONGWEI sitting on the position of silver, chasing for the gold, the play of the final.

That night, I am at library, I am not keen about the result, nor the game…

I know it is big, cause all Malaysian players fall off half way chasing medal, ALL player is out, but him.


So he is big….

Result was pretty terrible, Malaysia lost


Thou with the silver medal

Then Sue tell me, ‘he cried’

And sent to me a clip: ‘LIN DAN playing a game in Malaysia badminton open, got runner up; when the prize giving, the people wear the medal for him, he remove one second immediately, and refuse the traditional hat of Sarawak the organizer gave…’oh, such insult, I hate him…



‘How much he got to bear to be ‘only hope’ of Malaysian?’ suddenly I feel guilty

I am too stupid to hate him becuz of something not related to him!


That night, Sue and I try to find ways to support him, starting from searching his house address online, then found Malaysian board of badminton address, then plan to sent him thank you, congrats card…

But we got something better, we then found his blog, lots of people leave comment there to support him, then we think, sending a card to Malaysia board of badminton the chances for him to read is even lesser than writing a comment in his blog.

‘http://blog.leechongwei82.com/?p=113’


Supporters of Malaysia dedicated him hundred of comment, supporting him…

I feel reading those comment, he will cry again…

Recall a song:

孤独站在这舞台
听到掌声响起来

好像初次的舞台
听到第一声喝采
我的眼泪忍不住掉下
经过多少失败
经过多少等等
告诉自己要忍耐


Alone in the stage, listen to the clapping~

Sometimes, I am a performer, the lonely feeling of standing in the stage, can be see as fame, also a lonely feelings.


Thinking of myself being a performer, as the dizi perfomer, how many times I escape from the stage because of my fear? (Refuse to play), how many time I just disappear because I am not keen, lazy to continue?

Because this is just my interest, but for him, the stage arena is his career…is his life.




Bearing the ‘only hope’ of Malaysia, standing in the foreign stage…did he ever think to quit?

Did he ever think of running away?

I guess he did, but still end up we see him play on tv

Is the courage…

I feel so inspired by him,

It is not easy, and it shouldn’t be~




Flipping open the news paper and see people in political arena fighting to get power, getting people attention on rubbish back stabbing…


The attention should be on those who bear pressure go overseas fighting for the glory for Malaysia…

I think every single people in Malaysia is already sick of all political issues that got stir up since the general election months ago~

At least I am, I thinking when they are going to settle down and do their job…


Well, I am sorry I hate you days ago, but now LEE CHONG WEI, you are our hero, our pride, our champion




No comments: