Tuesday, August 26, 2008

living in the past

lately life is disastrous

since last week, 2 lab report, one assignment me as the leader, 2 assignment following leaders instruction, OR perhaps test, Law confirm test, final year project...
is screwing my life...

and i am divorce, and my son is leaving....
i am falling a part...

oh, my getting prettier wife, what a reluctance to let you go...but is time to move on.
sometimes i feel i am living in the past, talking of the history that so far away, our topic of chatter start to stuck on the past and our current living issues is too complicated to explain to each other..
this widen our gap, and dunno since when, i am not the first one come in your mind and neither in your mind...
phing2, get a good boy fren, and will start a new view of life...have someone to attach and rely on.
i will be happy and wish you all the best

well, i do advise her not to have sex yet, without precautions...


and well, for eldest son..
departuring to UK to further his study...
a promise of will arrange a date before he left, is waive... but he compensate it with another promise saying he will sent me post card~
i hope it wouldn't be waive again with e-card thru email~



son and ex-wife....
why are you people always in my mind, why a i so bothered by you people?
is it becuz of the position as promise i made?
or it is a curse?

i should get a gf too, but can't get one because i need one isn't it...
i got to search for someone who can charmed me, which still now, i never met one..

i am so down lately~
as i am so left over and living in the past and no one aside me

(people reading this, don pity me, i am not pity)

No comments: