Tuesday, September 9, 2008

pre-fyp presentation+COS rely

too long no update blog, today is 9.9.09 nice date.

is not that i have no life to update as blog, just...it is either too bored to talk about, or too secretive to talk about(sue, you know what i mean), or too similar(something like khaled), or, i am simply too lazy

tml all the fyp presentation will starts, my date is day after tml~
khaled see my slides yesterday on monday, and comment negatively, like i just pick up my slides of dustbin before i meet him.
seriously, he step my work saying anyone could do it in 2 days...and, i don remember what word is use, but conclusively, i feel awful~
(he click on a folder with hundred of slides by his student, and easily spotted one person slides and open it as my example, know who is that? MR. TEE, AKA, big brother)

sigh~~ big brother so stunning, just like all my sons, and i am so ordinary~

using the same content of slides, add on something and editing for improvement, today afternoon meeting him, he said is alright
oh, i feel like he is feeding me one mouth of shit yesterday,then today feed you sweet,
unexpectedly~

but the good thing is, he say we are ready for presentation, and wanted a photo session with us after our presentation on thursday.
appreciating us?

honestly, sometimes i don know whether to like him or not...

joining bac COS this semester, orally. i went for few practice but i haven't yet met my instrument junior thou i plan to meet them and teach them a little, i am too busy.
and coming thursday is 5th anniversary of COS, well, i think if i am free enough, i will play for it.

sitting in the ensemble as a senior, senior than the conductor(she respect me a little too awkward, she look as me for opinion when got argument in decision during ensemble and say thank you for me to play),
ai ai , people see me as so senior, feel like i also selling high...but sometimes feeling like sitting in dizi place as a spokeman, talking rubbish and laugh with 2 big junior, telling them things that they don't know, teaching them to cheat, to pretend play...
i feel my existence brought them secure... i glad that i can do that.

what a feeling to be someone people rely on...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so.. how ur presentation went out??
ur seems busy n not in a good mood lately..
or u din post those stuff that make u feel in good state?

all d best n cheers,
I still care for you.
n i do want to know ur updates.