Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ryan birthday, motivation to compose a song


Today me and Emily skipped khaled tutorial session, for the 1st time for the semester, with no concrete reason, just want to have lunch with the tutorial slot.


Ryan has his birthday party today. (short p/s: ryan is my mechanical class mate, my height, handsome(can say my class no.1), friendly and nice, and rich, but spotted him smoking once)

Accordingly, his birthday is this Friday, he held his party today because tomorrow is Wednesday (no class day)



We attended his birthday last year+house warming party (his birthday present from his parent is a house, what a dream, I don’t even have a car)


And before we went to his party this evening, I went to his friendster and view the last year picture and have a glimpse what I wore last year, in case I wear back the same thing…


Make me feel, wow, already one year~


But this year party is quite boring and boring. The food is insufficient, the drinks is insufficient, no ice, sarsi too sweet, no chairs, no fan, I am just there so hot, eat some mee then 2 cups of drink, then got nothing to do, hot and bored.


But the entertaining part is, ryan is a singer, and some of his friend is also very good singer, they take turns singing… I love that

But ofcuz, one of his fren who not very good in singing also contribute, to make me feel worst.


Actually I am waiting for the cake ceremonial to come, so that we can leave after that.


But after I open the refrigerator and realize there is no cake, die la, nothing can serve a indication ‘you can leave’.



People bored with outside chatting rubbish activity (I didn’t join, I don like to join precisely, we sit in the house, in the corner without fan but luckily with chairs, sweating watching people singing ktv), then they come in to the house and singing become some sort of punishment.


People are push to the mic and force to sing.

The people who sing feel awful, and ofcuz, the quality of singing also terrible…. I don’t get the point why so.



Lately groups of people I know keep talking picture like graduating season, is a very mixed feelings.

Is the feelings of fear of cannot get to graduate as expected and some eager to graduate immediately.


I just attending a convocation, graduation have to wait for another 2 semester, start counting after I pass all my subject for this semester.



Remember ‘coffee prince’ the korea series, I didn’t mean to talk bout the dead one, I talking about the guy who compose song.


He have the composing room, where the keyboard, computer, sound system all link and connected?


I watch another set of these devices of composing in another movie, and I really want a set of those things.


But thinking that I might not figure out how to use them even I have them, I thinking to attend song composing course.


I want to attend song composing course, I have inspiration, got feel that I will compose lots of beautiful song, just like have the feel that I could paint pretty painting.

Just pass, mid autumn festival, I love lantern.

No comments: