Friday, September 12, 2008

fyp presentation

'you had presented so much about kaizen implementation, refer to your title, is kaizen in manufacturing sector, is your presentation on kaizen implementation regarding to manufacturing all in general?'

sim ask

'errrrr' khaimun

'what is the unique of kaizen in manufacturing, can kaizen be implement in service sector?' sim ask

'errrrrrrr....' khaimun

'Mr. Sim is trying to ask, whether the kaizen is applicable in service sector or not' khaled said

' errrrr?????' khaimun
'you know what is service sector, like hotel? can kaizen be implement in hotel?' khaled said

'err, i think so...' khaimun

'so? what is the unique of kaizen in manufacturing and in service sector?' sim ask(again)

'i am not sure, i don know' khaimun


adapted from my fyp presentation, sim is my moderator and khaled is my supervisor
after this service sector, sim ask me something very technical and khaled immediately answer that before i can response..

'thats what he going to do in part 2, this one i can answer' khaled answered

is like primary school teacher ask question and everyone fighting to answer...
:P
so touching, he answer the question in behalf of me, scare me answer wrongly huh...
oh, khaled have his nice side also..

khaled shows full support along my presentation, while i look at sim keep doing his remarks writing and smirk with me, omg, i feel like stop presenting already
(note: i have some history with him, i fake the attendance and absent, then i sent email ask him about something he teach in the class in the particular lesson i absent but theoretically present, then he caught me, then he hate me i guess)
but khaled keep saying, good, good, proceed, proceed, and accordingly to my audience, some of my part he feel so proud of and have the 'see, my student' look, to sim..

his support make me feel so confident~
good side of khaled, i see it today

after me is another 4 of this student, he defended all of us...
he either re-explain sim question, or discuss it with sim, or say: ANY MORE QUESTION, use that fierce look looking at sim, then sim will say, no...
then he immediately clap and say next...

hehe,
to repay his love, i decided to have a good evening after the presentation, i watch few other presentation, and at night went to play dizi, 1st time, introduce myself to my dizi junior,
and help the monitor consult each of every of the junior and comment, make them improve...
and! the point is, i decided NOT to do his assignment where i have to submit tml...
if he love us, then should understand that our load is too heavy...:P
i need a break, and hey, is mid autumn festival~

people cheer, look up to the sky, and say, wah~ beautiful moon

'happy mid autumn fest to everyone'
(i sent cards to everyone, i don get any thank you sms, i guess the post man in ramadhan had throw all my letter to the drain~)

No comments: