Monday, April 13, 2009

sad news 2

sad

my blog another sad news

my neighbor die of heart attack ...(Malacca neighbor)

he always like me to play dizi,
he is the one praising me when i practice for the dizi grading examination, he motivated me most..
he knock the house window when i was playing dizi in the house, and ask me to play outside..

he died..

i play dizi just now, 菊花台,
i never know he died just now, then i know..
uncle, this song is for u...

rest in peace..
(T.T)

human are vulnerable, random things just happen...
people, appreciate everything, everyone around u, tell them u love them, show them u love them.. u never want to regret a day when things change and u never have the chance again..

1 comment:

sue said...

omg. u shud dedicate the song this sat u play in ur heart to him. sigh. life is short.