Friday, May 29, 2009

i hate u


猪八戒


as seems as we all hear the bell ringing
放学的钟声响起,我们都听到,收拾着书包~
看看四周,我在这里5年了,
我曾经说,我不会爱上这个地方的
那时好久以前的事了

once very long ago, seeing 18 year old big brother is like oh,
they are so huge!
while then when u are 18, u realize how 'not a big deal' it is~
so what? 18~

but then looking at a person 21, wow
they can do whatever they want, legally!
oh,
while then, i plays the same song, 'so what'


journal bearing




please take a very careful glance, u will see a very pretty breast eye lady!


the cover page of my notes~chapter 2 i think..

别人问,毕业了,干什么啊?
我说啊,不知道,前路茫茫




these pictures, is my drawing during this exam period..
this is my life,
i draw in everything, but well.. i always not to mess up with the serious stuff, like notes,
but everything beside the notes, will not be rescue.

is this fault:



一入豪门深似海
出了图书馆的门,离开了mmu的门口,是permata dunia 吗?

--
short circuit suddenly, where i have to pay the remaining bills, streamyx, electric and water,
and!
i fucking hate my housemate where he is told about the bills, rm150 per person, then he got disappear back to hometown ( i guess) without any prior notice!
so what now?
i have to pay on behalf of him! i am leaving this place soon, i exhausted all my fund in my pocket these few weeks to have better life! (but ofcuz, i have reserve some for any surprise, but not these!)

for more than a years, i never pressing button of the ATM because of insufficient fund!
i arrange my cash nicely, and i seldom have the situation where i have to press atm machine!
and now i have to because i have to pay for u!
fuck u!

this is not all,
i press it out little, little enough to have my dignity of not pressing the machine, and add on my reserve fund, i am able to pay it. but this exhausted every of my cash i have in reserve.!
i have no more money!
i NEVER WILL ALLOW MY SELF TO HAVE NO RESERVE FUND!

oh, and the situation came,
i have a pair of rackets, where i ask my fren to bring it to repair if he going to 'the place with repair', and today, he said he is going there.
right after i pay my bill, he appear to collect my racket...

good...
FUCK U FUCK U!
i screw my pride to have reserve fund, and i end up have no money to do what i want...for monthS!

i am so pissed!

i h a t e u

(racket got repaired? no! he said he don have the money for my thing either!
ya, it is mine, and i ask u to help me on the repair, how am i going to expect u pay it....)

No comments: