Friday, May 29, 2009

savior

i got better, in fact, i am ok

special thanks to saviors

i remember once diaane told me: you are my savior! 2 times!
i said: am i?
she said: u don't know, sometimes u just appear to be talking to me in the right time...the save the day..

well, i agree
sometimes, even a smile, a silly grin, will save ur day..
(as well screw urs)

well, refer to the previous post, i am in fire~~
then i post a msg in facebook saying that i want to kill him..
then eldest son come reply and ask isit him..
well, ofcuz not, i love him, then we talk a little and, in the same time blasting song.
surprisingly, he cheer me. my tense got soften and i am relax enough to watch a movie.
i watch a movie with lots of pretty song.oh....

music is miracle isn't it?
indeed, art is... movie, painting, instruments.(maybe just me)

well, thank you el, thank you for the movie, thank you for the songs..

(right after my conversation with el, then i watch movie, right after the movie, el appear and have conversation with me again, wow.
then my fren came and drag me to dinner..thou i am not in the mood, but then eating with 2 lecturers, and a wise couple. maybe i talk crap too much, realize that talking to people with lots of knowledge and wisdom, is a little pressure, but exciting...

so, my day is saved...

bliss
(back to psp)