Thursday, May 14, 2009

i thought!

i got my fyp over with...
i thought! last week, after the submission of the report, and my presentation..
ops,
the truth is, is NOT!

the hardcover amendment!
the report we submit it to our supervisor and moderator, we have to collect it back from them,
and do the necessary amendment, and they will have to sign before we can do the hard cover.

as for others, the amendment is more like oh, see the grammatical error, oh, look, this line don't have full stop, oh, this statement should be in italic..
well, for mine,
X
eg:
1. he cross out my chapters, and tell me WRONG! rewrite!
2. <-- shouldnt this be in chapter 5?
3. ALL FORMAT WRONG in reference!

many more, this is big one...
well, this is the final already, why he didnt tell me before i submit the report..
sigh, the pity of being a abandoned student!

well, today is the due date of hardcover making.(there is a official hardcover making of the faculty, the due date of collection is today), well outside private one also have the same service, but by using the faculty service is more secure...
and what i am doing now? is waiting for his email reply..

(should i knock his door ? ohya...i tried that this morning 930 am,
but too bad, he like email...)

please!
just let me get over with this!

*.*
i want to play!

5 comments:

pyngz said...

aiks..
sounds so so so last minute.
if is me i think i already freaked out.

gosh.. ur supervisor should return the corrected version way earlier.

now i start think UM lecturer better d.. haa

-DaN- said...

hey papa~ is it done now?? I sure hope it's a yes then!

miss u too =)

kaizen boy said...

ya..hopefully

he know that it is the deadline, ofcuz he know..
then he email me and tell me:
i received ur email, but i have not time to go thru ur thing..
if u are rushing for the dead line, got for it...

so i take it as a green light, and GO~
there goes
i assume i am done

sue said...

lalala..my leave started! hope u cna play soon la. go charm him

aylwin89 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.