Saturday, July 19, 2008

Actually i can cook~~ a little

Today, is Friday~

Is holiday, cause I skipped class and sleep
Due to Khaled suddenly add on another topic on next Tuesday mid term exam, our plan for today batman is canceled.

Why cancel? Cause to study? No, not at all…
Is the guilt that you go to movie, you feel guilty.
But you stay at house and sleep, you don’t feel guilty~
Weird huh

But! We got alternative plan too, today is cook day.
Me will be responsible for the vege, kangkung(I choose myself from the market )
Aj will be responsible for the meat+egg
And emolai will be playing with her skill on chicken breast and mushroom and ginger ++

Until I met Sue online at about 4pm, I told her about our plan on cooking and consulted her on vege thing
She is like si lai already~ she knows how to play with the vege. (not only that, when I having the period where the water is so mudy, I ruin my cloth when I put it to wash, Sue also teach me to bleach them back to white)
She asks me go wash it now, and rinse and put salt and soak, then rinse and wash then put there.
So good.
But lucky me, I buy the vege the time, I see it clean d only I buy~
:D

So, after aj done with his eggs, and emolai teach us how to do the ginger chicken, is my turn to perform..
This is my 1st time, normally at home, I am the 2nd hand to play with cooking.
I will be ask to wash the vege, cut the garlic and fry them before start putting in everything….
And then my mother will take over..
I never get the chance to cook something on my own..
So, what I can do is just observe and learn.

Result~
I cook nicely~;D
Indeed, everyone cooking was so alright, have a very nice meal. Serenity

(day after that, Saturday, cook another type of vege, with some meat in it, and it turn out nicely too! )
Victory!
I am addicted in cooking!

2 comments:

-DaN- said...

Applause papa~
shall i be ur next customer?? =)
say yes. wink

Anonymous said...

so when wanna cook some masakan kampung for me?

so can i get jam cd?