Tuesday, July 15, 2008

dizi exam

Last week was really hard.
MMU department demand me to drop one of my subject to satisfy 18 hour maximum, I dropped my favorite survival course, my computer spoil, after restored, my keyboard break down cause I pour water on it(and it said it is split resistance, rubbish!), do the summary for my supervisor and then he said he don’t want, writing is a waste of time, grouping matter make me feel awkward seeing my housemate, weirdo walking in and out my house and Emily happen to be here when weirdo is in my house, she will ask: who is that? I wil say I don know~

Nevermind~

This week will be hard too, but a little easier I hope.
Have a lab on Tuesday, Thursday a assignment, nex Tuesday lab report, nex Tuesday midterm.
Means, this weekend is a Malacca week.

I went to practice my dizi beside my house at the park there, at the corner where I used to play and get the serenity of playing. I thought I am capable to eliminate the disturbance around and play in my world, but today it seems I am very bothered by people walking around, the mosquitoes, the ants, the worms~

I can’t play freely, I have constraint; when I have constraint, I don’t play nicely

This particular uncle who always happen to come back and park his car nearby the park at this particular timing, come too~
Today he say to me, very good, got lots improvement~

After he play around with his little jungle (he plants something nearby there, a papaya, some pandan leaves and blabla~)
He said: you are very good, you joined competition?
I said: erm, I don’t think there is competition like that….but I have exam
(He then said maybe hongkong and china might have~)

Well, I think he is the only one who gives me compliment In this path of practicing for my dizi exam ~
Very great encouragement~

My teacher’s greatest compliment is: if you eliminate X, Y, Z(some factor to be correct), then you can get good result~

My housemate greatest compliment is: ok la~~
Then I said: ok only ah? I thought I am very good?
He said: not bad la~~
I said: Then I play for you again (prepare~~)
He said: no need la~~
I said: is really that bad huh!?
He said: is not bad, is too loud~ ; )

My sister: shouting! You can play other time or not! Very noisy ah!

My EX ixora housemate
: (door slam)

MMU guard: Sudah habis? sudah mau tutup pintu~
(if i play in Fser)

So, how could I not appreciate this uncle’s compliment~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol~
i prefer u play piano for me rather than dizi coz i dun understand a heck XD
u r good tho...
dun worry...
ppl jus dont understand...
maybe try play songs that we know so that we can judge good or not...
ask me judge those chinese old songs i dunno