Wednesday, July 2, 2008

survival course 1

Survival course

I am taking this particular cocu subject, it teach us how to live in the jungle(jungle trekking..), sea(kayaking, swimming), navigating, and blabla..
Sort of things, so don’t ask me what it is anymore.

Today is the 2nd lesson, so talk about what happen in the 1st lesson. (ohya, actually there is a zeroth lesson, people waiting for half an hour and end up I walk out and the whole class dismiss with me leaving)
1st lesson, It was nothing, seriously nothing.
3 teachers came in, and intro and saying that the teaching will be conduct in malay…
IS oppose, but too bad, it still conduct in malay. (Teacher asks them to sit in between Malaysian, and ask them to translate, what kind of teaching is this?)
It is stupid actually, they tell us very little info about the subject only, but did successful make me have the concept that this subject, is totally screw up, there is no fixed syllabus, no scope…and the teacher don’t really know what to do with us.
Don’t get mmu wrong, mmu didn’t force them to teach this, these teachers proposed the subject.
They know lots of knowledge I guess, but if there is no syllabus to teaching, they just share their knowledge in random?

And I know no one in the class, I am so alone… I was thinking, I am going to drop this stupid subject..
Until!!
Km: sir, so is there any test? Final? Mid term?

Cikgu: ofcuz~ there will be written test (oh, good, then at least there is something to study) but not much… 60% is attendance.

People: wah!!!

Cikgu: not enough? Then make it 70%..ok?

Km: (I am not going to drop this subject already)

Cikgu: then 30% written test…

They then convince us that this is not only easy to get A, but easy to get A+
So, I think maybe I should giv it a shot…

Until!
Class introduction, everyone are required to stand up and intro, and tell everyone your own experience in outing.
Until me, I stood up and intro my name, (excluding my academicals age, epsilon is simply too old for cocu), and
Km: allow me to use English, BM saya, lama tak guna, macam tak pernah belajar langsung…I don’t actually have any outdoor experience, basically I sleep all day long, just sleep.

(oh, I tot it would be funny, but apparently it is not, I become a weirdo out of sudden, people looking at me, and expect me to continue…it become cold until the teacher say, oh you just sleep study eat and sleep right?)
Km: not much on study, sleep more…
(then sit)

I want to slap myself suddenly

I want to drop the subject,

when more weirdo appear after me, one of them appear to be too shy to talk, after saying his name, he shut….teacher force him to say something (duh, something, say you don like outing, you don’t do outing at all), he resist to talk anymore, but grin….
And some ‘appearance’ weirdo (you will not be interested to talk to them when you see them kind of weirdo), say they play computer games only
And some do not have outing experience, but like to talk, like this gal, she share her experience of treasure hunt, saying the people will bluff you about the info, then you got to becareful….
(Until people start talking, cuz no one interested anymore…)

Until this guy sitting beside me, very active, cannot stop moving and talking..
He pat me and smile to me good bye me at the end of the class, say see you.
Oh, I remember him; he is my class mate during my calligraphy class!
I should talk to him just now; he is a good people. Except that he is too noisy, like need attention.

I will stay, I won’t drop

Thanks to you calligraphy boy
Make me feel the world is afterall a warm place(yes, the room have no air con, it is so hot!)

No comments: