Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Survival course 2

Survival course 2
Today is the 2nd class, mission is to know a new friend.
Survive in the class, with friend is a must, and this is simply a part of the syllabus (I said so)

I am waiting for a malay po, during zeroth class she sat beside me and I ask her where is the teacher
Also waiting for calligraphy boy and prepare the speech: eh! I remember you, you are from calligraphy class rig..and bla..
In the same time sms Sue

I guess chance come, you don't grasp, no 2nd chance come…
Zeroth week malay po, 1st week calli boy, miss both the chances to know them…
If I miss today chance, I will regret…

So, after 20 minutes, I talk to the gal beside me..
Is a Chinese gal, she looks sweet, not the one to share treasure hunt story gal.
I said: hi, my name is khaimun, erm..did he just said next week got outing? (the speech is actually in Chinese)
(The teacher say next week going to Ayer Keroh hutan recreaksi, play rope)

She said: I think so, and I know you… you from COS (Chinese orchestra society) right? I remember you.
Km:

Km: serious? How come I don’t know you? But I quit already wor…

She: you play dizi de rig, the time I alpha, you are still there I guess

Km: so you from COS also, what instrument you playing?


(After that, conversation continue a little, and I ask for his phone, his email msn and tell him anything I will call you)

Sue! Your comment is right, music did really bring me good luck~

Since the semester starts, at khaled case, at survival course case, COS had do me favor
So, if the situation allow, COS, this semester, you got me
I will be your flute player once again (if you want me) , big pay back k, i am seriously busy k

The class then continue for about 40 minutes, and the teacher really putting everything on us, ourself..
He chooses the calligraphy boy as monitor, good enough, because he needs attention.
Monitor are required to discuss with us when to go outing, Jelebu, (a jungle, we going to stay there), or Tioman, or both(sea and mountain ma, good for feng shui)
He think that we should separate into 2 group, 2 organizing group to organize the trip… if the group of people successful bring the class there, the whole group got A…sort of marking.
Hey, he said easy get A, this is not that easy to suit the whole class.

He then say bye and left us, ask us to discuss.

The class discussion with monitor start with the selection of committee, suggestion are 100% satisfy, you point her, then she become who you want her to be….everyone wants to go home early, everyone agree with anything. What to do, we don’t know each other, how to vote….cin cai lo
And ending up decided to go trip at the beginning of mid term break.

This is going to be the most interesting mid break I will get…


the journey of SURVIVAL BEGINS~~

1 comment:

pyngz said...

err.. u describe ppl as he needs attention so much.. lol
n he really did became d monitor
guess u really did describe him perfectly.