Thursday, July 3, 2008

khaled: i am fed up with you

i am taking china chinese instrument grading test this coming august,
the rules stated that we are required to play 2 song, and one scale...

i had my chinese flute class yesterday night, my teacher who always give me pressure never praise me in any sense before said one of my song was alright(with lots of except here and there should be like this like that ofcuz),
but hey, he saying that i am alright...

finally, i feel confident a little...
if this is a strategy, by next lesson, he will be complaining again, maybe saying last week i was better or sort....

but another song, still not yet in the path...

while i was glad-ing that finally something getting into path...
you know, survival course got a proper lesson next week, my dizi practicing, decided to help out COS...
this particular evening after i went to post office and get my post laju envelope, i went to khaled class...
(i am not late, he was early)
while i am asking emily what i missed...
he turn to us, pointing at me and KKK, you guys got problems.
his slang i cannot learn, but the rough meaning is something like we are not in the right direction yet, once we are in the right path, then we no need to see him often, just see him when necessary.
and, we are not there yet...
suddently he said to KKK: you can work on Kanban(another of japanese concept)

and talk to me: ..you, ....i don't know, i am fed up with you... you know, it is like starting up a car, cannot ignites, i feel tired already..

=.='''

seriously, what i did wrong?he assigned me a job this tuesday asking me to pass up my summary of what i read nex week, and after 2 days he is fed up with me? T.T

nvm, cool...
this is him
FAB and MINI(the other 2 of his student, ladies, and his favourite) contrast my bad.
i should had know his style when i choose him as my supervisor, who to blame?no one.

his lecture OR(operation research), is an elective over ICE(internal combustion engine), and obviously i choose OR...
this is the 3rd week, we have 9 hours lecture and 2 and a half tutorial, we haven't yet done with one chapter.there is only 10 student in his class, during lecture, he looking at all of us, staring at you, and ask: get it? GET IT?

then you can only say YES YES, UNDERSTAND...actually i don't.
i wanted to choose not to answer, everyone wanted to do that, but too bad, he said if we keep quiet, then he will make very bad mid term for us.
and he telling us he is trying to make us like OR...T.T

in contrast, ICE only have one hour lecture in 3 weeks, and done with one chap, and everyone say it is very easy

life is always not perfect
bad instead.

(today i draw birthday paper during lecture, not OR ofcuz,
happy birthday 2nd son, people reading this, wish him happy)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he said that to you in front of the whole class? wow.. thats pretty shocking. oh maybe he wants you all to work harder and he is using reverse psychology? do ur best.

happy bday 2nd son!

Anonymous said...

KKK said actually it does not really saying me, the situation is like, after done with the ladies, then done with KKK, then my turn he got to think my path, then he feel fed up d...

haha
maybe kkk is trying comfort me..?

i don;t know~

-DaN- said...

I am happy, becoz of u papa!! =)
wish u happie too XD

Anonymous said...

well i did send a love letter to ur second son too