Tuesday, July 22, 2008

i am fed up with you too ;)

Khaled is totally random, absurd and ridiculous and unpredictable!

Well, today is Tuesday, last few weeks the whole class one sound agree to have the mid term test today, and yesterday, he ask us is it ok to have it today…

And great, my fellow class mate feel it is too rush, then say it is NOT OK..

Then he ask us to crack out a date.

Well, for me, it doesn’t matter me much.

Lately, this slumberness has strike me, and I feel pressure zero for anything…

Come what may

So, they ask me for suggestion, I said anything will do.

Some of them propose after mid break, some them say next week, Thursday, night morning Saturday and whatever~~

After mid break is proposed by ‘fox eyes’, and Julian said, cannot! After mid break got more test, why drag it after break..

After some argument, ‘fox eyes’ came out with the proposal of after break again, then Julian got frustrated and say: why are you keep saying after break! I told you, lots of us cannot do that, lots of subject after the break!

Khaled: oh, now we have conflict huh~

Then come out with the solution is either….see, people, EITHER this Thursday or next Thursday

Helo~

EITHER?Means what?

Last week, we plan to go for movie, and due to this Tuesday test, my weekend is totally ruin~

And now, the test is like, ‘I don’t know’ quote, khaled

Fine, it doesn’t matter me.

So, for this particular day, I am as usual, slumber~


Today Tuesday, during his tutorial session, he said, THIS Thursday, and see he can get the room or not..
Again, this is EITHER right?
Hey, is now just me is the one who feel confuse, I ask KKK too, he is confuse too.

He ask us about one example he gave us, which is actually only one question, but consist of 10 pages…

I didn’t get that example yet actually….and never really intend to study.

Come on, 10 page one question…

Haha, I guess I am not the only one, cuz when he ask any problem while reading that, no one actually answer him…

And he said we didn’t study, and we all shall get zero for the test

After that he said that we should at least get 50% of the marks

The mid term should cover 3 chapter, and today he said, take out the 3rd chapter.

And he start to tell us that he got to go kl on this Friday and something, as usual, the story stop half way without reason, and end with ‘ I don’t know’

And asking whoever got appointment with him on Friday don’t go and see him, and Mini’s appointment is on Friday, Mini request for another appointment, then he say Tuesday afternoon he got appointment with ‘point to me and kkk’…

Then he ask: are you guys coming to see me this afternoon?

Km, kkk: no….

Khaled: Fantastic! Then you can come this afternoon(talk to MINI)

=.=’’’

Seriously~ I don’t see you today, and it suppose to be fantastic?

Long sigh~~

What am I for him?

I think is my turn to say, I am fed up with you too~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

people, by the time you read this, i got news that the test is postpone to next thursday already.

pyngz said...

wah... u seems like total frus.. n ur lecturer is classic..
n u r immune to it.. great! good spirit.. lol